Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated 18 May 2023
Thank you for shopping at trekkit.in.
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you’ve purchased from us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
“Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Trek Kit
“Goods” refers to the items offered for sale.
“Orders” means a request by you to purchase goods from us.
“Website” refers to trekkit.in, accessible from https://trekkit.in
“You” means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 7 days by informing us via email
The deadline for canceling an Order is 7 days from the date on which you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
By sending us an email: email@example.com
We will reimburse you between 4 to 10 days from the day on which we receive the returned Goods.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The goods should be unused;
- The goods are in the original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
- Packaging should not be opened/damaged for blister packed goods knives, tools, headlamps and other accessories. Damaged packaging of sealed products will not be accepted in returns
- You will be required to dispatch the goods using a reputed courier in Your respective area. Courier freight charges will be borne by You.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods during transit;
- The returned goods are subject to verification and checks by trekkit.in in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
The following goods cannot be returned:
The supply of goods is made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to Us. You should send the goods to the following address:
Trek Kit India Pvt Ltd Plot No. 922, Basement JLPL Industrial Area, Sector 82, Mohali, Punjab, India - 140306
Ph: 9316160100 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
Contact Details: email@example.com